Re: Force10 Gear - Opinions

  • From: Jo Rhett
  • Date: Thu Sep 04 13:20:47 2008

On Sep 4, 2008, at 10:07 AM, Paul Wall wrote:
On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 12:40 PM, Jo Rhett <[email protected]> wrote:
You added a third SFM3 which has no place to go in this chassis.

No, I did not. I did, however, list it as a point of reference for a-la-carte analysis.

So $52,500 versus $62,240 for the Cisco.

No, $65000.00 vs $62240.00.

I have a current spreadsheet here, and trust me your math went wrong somewhere. A completely full chassis is only a bit more than what you are quoting (at list) and the chassis itself is practically free.

But no, I'm not going to redo the math. I'm not a F10 salesperson and I have much more important things to do right now. (not trying to be rude, just seriously...)

--
Jo Rhett