Re: BGP Scalability Simulation

  • From: Moazzam Khan
  • Date: Mon Sep 01 15:57:54 2008

Thanks Stefan for your reply.

Basically the goal of this testing is to study the BGP scalability issues in
the internet sometime in future lets say 10 years from now and try to find
out what problems it could face . I am trying to use ns2 as my simulation
environment.

Can you suggest how I can set up the envrionment for this kind of study and
what parameters should I try to caputre.

Regards
MAK