Re: speaking of slightly OT but perhaps still operational content

  • From: Deepak Jain
  • Date: Tue Aug 26 15:33:34 2008

Perhaps I'm wrong, but I thought its fairly typical for large events such as these (with lots of communications assets being deployed, not unlike a Superbowl, etc) for Cell companies to roll in COWs (Cell-on-wheels) type deployments to support additional capacity.

Am I living in a fantasy land?

Deepak

John Lee wrote:
Unless they have installed a DAS system for cell signal transport or a number of micro or nano cells in the building they will have congestion. But what is a political convention without a little congestion.

John (ISDN) Lee