Re: Domain Security risk?

  • From: Mark Jeftovic
  • Date: Tue Aug 26 12:09:23 2008

I would ignore it

Any real challenge against the domain (assuming it's .cnobi) and you'll be hearing from either WIPO or the national arbitration forum and your registrar ( plus your domain will have placed on registrar hold)

I see all kinds of strange domain related spams and scams coming out of Asia, I think they're all the same outfit.

Sent from my iPhone