Re: Native v6 with Level(3)?

  • From: James Spenceley
  • Date: Tue Aug 26 01:44:40 2008

On 26/08/2008, at 3:33 PM, Christopher Morrow wrote:

wow that is odd.. since stewart bamford has been off giving ipv6 deployment talks to various conferences (including this one: http://www.nanog.org/mtg-0510/bamford.html )

It might be odd but its consistent. I had the response that there is no native support for transit, but there are some "customer trials" using tunnels.

maybe L3's support staff should check their internal documentation??
Slide 17 says: "Deployment completed Q3 2005"... so, they apparently
have it, can get it to you and do 6PE (or did 6PE a bit ago). Maybe
ask again and aim the nay-sayer to the nanog preso and ask them to
call stewart up directly?

In the end, we talked to he.net that was a far simpler process :-)

--
James