Re: Native v6 with Level(3)?

  • From: Craig Pierantozzi
  • Date: Fri Aug 22 19:53:38 2008

No native service available but there is a trial tunneled IPv6 service with best effort support with *no SLA* available to current Level 3 Internet customers. IPv6 is currently being provided via IPv4 tunnels to the customer's existing router and supported by a handful of engineers.

There is a simple service agreement addendum and form to fill out for relevant config bits.

-Craig