Re: uTorrent, IPv6

  • From: Nathan Ward
  • Date: Tue Aug 19 02:34:09 2008

On 19/08/2008, at 6:28 PM, Mikael Abrahamsson wrote:

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008, Nathan Ward wrote:

uTorrent actively enables IPv6 on XP SP2 and Vista machines in the install process (by default, it can be turned off). IPv6 is turned on, on lots of PCs.

We looked into this, and IPv6 is not mentioned in the install process, and it's not selected by default as far as we can see. There is a button in Preferences->general that says "install IPv6/ Teredo", so yes, it supports it but it's not on by default, at least not here.

Oh? I looked in to this in a beta, and it was on by default. I'll have another look.

--
Nathan Ward