Re: SMS hinkiness on AT&T?

  • From: Jack Bates
  • Date: Thu Aug 14 08:40:03 2008

As near as we could tell, AT&T doesn't support TAP, so we've been looking at alternatives (like a GSM modem). However, if the problem is AT&T, I guess we might hold off.

Not sure what you are using, but the official TAP number I found seems to always answer, but it does require that you have the enterprise paging service on the phone (which is like 10 bucks). A search of enterprise paging in AT&T's stuff gives you the info on TAP, as well as the various internet protocol's supported (which I prefer with TAP as fallback).

Jack