Re: maybe a dumb idea on how to fix the dns problems i don't know....

  • From: Michael Thomas
  • Date: Sat Aug 09 18:57:27 2008

Randy Bush wrote:
Paul Vixie wrote:
hey are not occurring on [email protected], where they would be off-topic,
like this thread here

you may want to read the aup. by my read they are not off topic.
Also: given how serious the problem is, I'd think that far and wide perspective
on this is appropriate. Knowing IETF, there is usually not nearly enough
operations perspective than you'd like, and the various working group lists
can be pretty daunting for somebody who's day job is to "merely" keep the
net running.

Mike, delurking