RE: Out of Date Bogon Prefix

  • From: Nick Downey
  • Date: Tue Aug 05 14:32:27 2008

Thanks for the input.

Currently, we are receiving 173.16.x.x /19 and /18, with plans to get
additional IPs within the same range.

ASN 6478 or 7018 - Through AT&T

You can test access to this network by ping this gateway: 173.16.28.1

Whois information:

 173.16.28.1
Record Type: 	  	IP Address

OrgName:    Mediacom Communications Corp
OrgID:      MCC-244
Address:    100 Crystal Run Rd.
City:       Middletown
StateProv:  NY
PostalCode: 10941
Country:    US

ReferralServer: rwhois://rwhois.mediacomcc.com:4321

NetRange:   173.16.0.0 - 173.17.31.255
CIDR:       173.16.0.0/16, 173.17.0.0/19
NetName:    MEDIACOM-RESIDENTIAL-CUST
NetHandle:  NET-173-16-0-0-1
Parent:     NET-173-0-0-0-0
NetType:    Direct Allocation