Re: Cache Poisoning Detection via ONZRA's CacheAudit

  • From: Jose Avila
  • Date: Fri Aug 01 18:34:32 2008

Issue should be corrected.

Thanks,

Jose

On Aug 1, 2008, at 3:25 PM, Matthew Black wrote:

On Fri, 1 Aug 2008 13:20:45 -0700
Jose Avila <[email protected]> wrote:
In light of new attack vectors DNS Cache Poisoning discovered by Dan Kaminsky, ONZRA has developed a free Open Source (BSD License) tool called CacheAudit. This tool allows recursive providers to detect cache poisoning events using cache dumps from their DNS servers. Along with releasing this tool, ONZRA has also released a white paper describing the validation process.
Main Tool Page: http://www.onzra.com/cacheaudit.html
White Paper: http://www.onzra.com/RecursiveDNSCacheAuditingWhitepaper.pdf

Main Tool Page: http://www.onzra.com/cacheaudit.html

LOL. Now that's funny! I get a completely black screen with Firefox and IE. I briefly glanced at the HTML src code (CTRL-U) but don't want to burn brain cells figuring out what you have to say.

matthew black
network services
california state university, long beach