Re: [Fwd: Admin: Offtopic Political Threads]

  • From: Scott McGrath
  • Date: Mon Jul 28 10:56:15 2008

To a degree yes -

This issue revolves around the inability to provide end-to-end network services due to artificial constraints in the last mile. At our shop we call it "Troubleshooting the Internet" when one of our customers cannot use a service which we provide and in too many cases it involves the last mile and the only fix is to upgrade to Frac T1 or "Business Class" services.

- Scott

S. Ryan wrote:
Did you all forget this?