Re: Admin: Offtopic Political Threads

  • From: Simon Lyall
  • Date: Sun Jul 27 20:16:52 2008

On Sun, 27 Jul 2008, Paul Wall wrote:
Sorry to steer this in a different direction, but could you please
tell us a bit about the new MLC's plans for suspending habitual
off-topic posters in violation of the "three strikes" rule, such as
Gadi Evron and Larry Sheldon?

That question is off-topic for the main list so I'll redirect it to futures. Can people please redirect any further followups there.

Please remember that discussion about this list itself should go to futures.

As for your actual questions, I am not in a position to give answers without consulting the rest of the MLC.

--
Simon Lyall  |  Very Busy  |  Web: http://www.darkmere.gen.nz/
"To stay awake all night adds a day to your life" - Stilgar | eMT.