Re: Paul Vixie: Re: [dns-operations] DNS issue accidentally leaked?

  • From: Jorge Amodio
  • Date: Fri Jul 25 10:59:45 2008

>        Regarding Bubba, he won't likely move until there is a real problem,
> this makes it on CNN, and even then, he may not understand what is going
> on.  That win2k server in the corner never got updated.  But when he
> realizes
> his business is at risk due to the buggy software, our pal Bubba will
> eventually upgrade.

[sarcasm]
It won't take too long until the three lettered news outfits declare the
demise of the internet, Angelina already had the twins, Obama convinced the
Germans to vote for him, McCain didn't win bingo night, and Dolly didn't
sunk the state of Texas under water, so there are no really exciting news to
report, sooner or later they will fish what is being discussed and make up
something  to fill the void.

I'd leave the "Bubba in chief" and his associates out of the loop, if they
see the word "poisoned" they will decimate the entire DNS infrastructure and
later send Paul Vixie to explain to Congress why is a good idea to go back
to the HOSTS.TXT, charge 5 bucks for each download (price dependant on the
actual barrel of oil) and return to punch cards (made by Halliburton) ...
[/sarcasm]

Cheers
Jorge