Re: Paul Vixie: Re: [dns-operations] DNS issue accidentally leaked?

  • From: Rubens Kuhl Jr.
  • Date: Thu Jul 24 15:17:56 2008

Some broadband providers here in .br seems to be blocking access to
the dns-oarc.net test zone (but not to the portal site); most thought
it was intended behavior by those providers (hiding instead of
patching), but you are right, someone might have corrupted the test
zone itself, which aleviates the pressure on the provider to patch it
which in turn keeps the exploits working for more time.

Rubens