Re: Independent Testing for Network Hardware

  • From: Sean Hafeez
  • Date: Fri Jul 18 17:07:02 2008

IXIA makes a nice product depending on what you want to do. I have one here with some 10G line cards.

-Sean

On Jul 10, 2008, at 3:02 PM, Frank P. Troy wrote:

I can recommend Isocore http://www.isocore.com/ (the same folks that run the
MPLS conference). Talk to Rajiv Papneja [[email protected]].

Regards,
Frank

------------------------------------
  Frank P. Troy
  703-396-8700
  [email protected]

-----Original Message----- From: Brian Knoll (TT) [mailto:[email protected]] Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 11:16 AM To: [email protected] Subject: Independent Testing for Network Hardware

Can anyone recommend a reliable independent testing company that tests
network hardware performance?

We are considering buying testing hardware (right now we are looking at
Spirent TestCenter) and I wanted to see if there were other options...

Brian Knoll