Re: Ubiquity<->Mzima routing loop

  • From: William Pitcock
  • Date: Fri Jul 18 16:46:27 2008

On Fri, 2008-07-18 at 13:32 -0700, Aaron Glenn wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 1:02 PM, William Pitcock
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Sadly, I don't have any contact with either one, but I do need to be
> > able to access that server, and it's responsible admin is no where to be
> > found.
>
> common sense and courtesy says you should contact ubiquity, then mzima
> before even thinking of hitting up [email protected]
> and, wild guess, it looks like it's probably on the ubiquity side of things.

I'm aware what side it's on. However, I didn't have contact information
for an actual human on either side of the link, so I posted on [email protected]

Normally, I wouldn't take such an action, but the availability of
services on that machine (revision control for several open source
projects as a starting point), makes the machine's availability
essential.

William