Looking for Network Solutions mail admin

  • From: randal k
  • Date: Thu Jul 17 22:41:24 2008

NANOGers,
We're getting the run around from Network Solutions e-mail front-end
support personnel and only canned replies from the postmaster, with no
escalation available because we're the sender (i.e. not paying).

Basic problem is that we have a client mail gateway that is unable to
send mail to a particular netsol-hosted domain; acts like an RBL
issue, even though the IP is squeeky clean.

Can a NetSol email admin with some clue drop me a line?

Thanks in advance --
Randal