RE: Line rate gigabit router/switch options

  • From: Paul Kelly :: Blacknight
  • Date: Thu Jul 17 16:03:00 2008

Hi Matthew,

The Juniper J6350 boxes are both cost effective and are claimed to do line 2Gbit/s of IMIX traffic I think.

We've several deployed between multitple DCs in Dublin and a load of J4350 at different layers. Stick 2GB of ram into each one and they'll go a long way.

Paul

Paul Kelly
Technical Director
Blacknight Internet Solutions ltd