Re: Managed, cheap, DC power switches

  • From: Jay R. Ashworth
  • Date: Thu Jul 17 11:06:12 2008

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 09:58:08AM -0400, Jason Gurtz wrote:
> > ***.network-liquidators.***
>
> I am amazed that two people now have spoken positively about these folks.
> I had to threaten to get them to stop contacting me...and if I get one
> more phone call *&[email protected]$)(^%#

Well, I called them, on a recommendation, rather than the other way
around... but several people have suggested to me off-list that the
premium I paid them for the parts I needed wasn't really justified by
the fact that it was July 3rd.  :-}

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                   Baylink                      [email protected]

	     Those who cast the vote decide nothing.
	       -- (Josef Stalin)