Re: Analysing traces for performance bottlenecks

  • From: rcheung
  • Date: Tue Jul 15 17:40:46 2008

Wireshark can show the throughput on a bits/sec or pps, by IP, etc. This is under IO Graphs. You'll want to change the time display format of the main decode window to Seconds Since Beginning of Capture to sync up time with the graph.

At least that way, you can just focus on the dips in throughput in the graphs.

Rick