Re: Multiple DNS implementations vulnerable to cache poisoning

  • From: Russ Mundy
  • Date: Thu Jul 10 17:58:02 2008

At 10:24 AM -0700 7/10/08, David Conrad wrote:
>Already gotten a hint that something along these lines would be
>desirable for LAX.  I can propose something to the PC -- which would
>be more useful for folks, a more general DNSSEC signing workshop or a
>focused presentation on IANA's stuff?
>
>Regards,
>-drc

Folks might find the DNSSEC session at the recent ICANN meeting interesting
since it focused on DNSSEC in the field and DNSSEC tools.  Descriptions of
the presentations as well as the slides are available at:

http://par.icann.org/en/node/77

I imagine that folks might want something different at LAX but I's be happy
to work with drc to put together a DNSSEC session of some sort if there was
interest.

Russ