Re: Multiple DNS implementations vulnerable to cache poisoning

  • From: Christopher Morrow
  • Date: Wed Jul 09 23:47:05 2008

On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 11:27 PM, Martin Hannigan <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 10:55 PM, Christopher Morrow
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>> I think Sandy Murphy or other Sparta folks have presented some of the
>> work they've done on this... Perhaps finding one/some of them and
>> having a more operations focused presentation in LAX or ... is a good
>> idea as well?
>

> I'd rather see the IANA do it. I wouldn't say that they are 100%
> neutral, but they're more neutral than SPARTA.

I've got no particular want of sparta doing it, just mentioning that
they had done at least one in the past... maybe DRC can roll out a
preso/examples/docs for LAX/<next-location> :) I don't care as long as
it'll help people start doing work on their part of the pie and it's
applicable to the conference.

-Chris