Building a BGP test network

  • From: Jason Lewis
  • Date: Wed Jul 09 10:30:02 2008

I'm building a BGP test network and I'd like to replicate a full route table on a few of my routers. I thought I might be able to use Quagga and insert a rib dump, but I'm not finding a lot of info on if it's possible. (I've pinged the quagga list and didn't get any response)

So my question is, is it possible to feed a router on a private test network a full route table from a RIB snapshot? I have to think someone has done it and I'm just not searching for the right things.

Thanks,

jas