[OT/NOOP] Re: tacid.org

  • From: jamie
  • Date: Sat Jul 05 17:41:28 2008

1) I hate plants.
2) I hate analogies involving plants even more.
3) You're suggesting abandonment of "perfectly good" IP space, and that he
employ stealthy and gray-hat thinking to obtain an easy out.  Way to pad
ARIN's wallet, btw.

When I saw his e-mail, I thought, how proper of him.  He's taking ownership
of his problem.

He wasnt asking for anything specific; infact, it seemed to me more like an
offer of help ("hey, firefighter joe on the scene.  i think i've pretty much
pwned this fire, so, lemme know if you still see crap burning! kthx").

I think he knows the drill on what he needs to do.
Don't give him evil thoughts... he'll end up just like the rest of us.

:-)

-j

--
Would you like a little bit of legal advice?
NEVER let a scientist use the words "unanticipated" and "immediate" in the