Re: SDH on the cheap

  • From: Martin Hannigan
  • Date: Thu Jul 03 01:28:37 2008

Yardiel,

MRV has _great_ console that's inexpensive and equally cheap SFP's.
They do a fair bit of manufacturing of SFP's. For everyone. They have
functional, low capex, WDM gear.

I think, based on what I am reading, that the poster is asking for
pointers to 1+0 STM64 out and groomed ST4 > +  in.  Transmode might be
interesting. That's based on an email that another poster sent me and
some quick website research.

Regardless, I like MRV, but I don't think they answer the question. At
least fully.

Best,

Marty