Re: what problem are we solving? (was Re: ICANN opens up Pandora's Box of new TLDs)

  • From: Roland Perry
  • Date: Fri Jun 27 17:13:56 2008

In article <[email protected]>, Bill Nash <[email protected]> writes
I agree with Scott, I'd rather see ICANN spend time on current problems instead of making new ones.

Did you express that opinion to the Paris meeting?

[Not an attack on you specifically, but as this process has been ongoing for at least five years, I think I detect a number of people here hastily building stables, debating what kind of door to attach, when the horse is already several blocks away.]
--
Roland Perry