Re: what problem are we solving? (was Re: ICANN opens up Pandora's Box of new TLDs)

  • From: David Conrad
  • Date: Fri Jun 27 16:45:13 2008

On Jun 27, 2008, at 11:58 AM, Phil Regnauld wrote:
	The process ensures that too few new TLDs will be created for
	it being a threat to VeriSign

This remains to be seen, at least from my perspective. I have no idea how many TLDs are going to make it through the gauntlet or even how many applicants there will be. If nothing else, I'm sure it'll be 'interesting' (for some value of that variable).

Regards,
-drc