Re: ICANN opens up Pandora's Box of new TLDs

  • From: Marshall Eubanks
  • Date: Fri Jun 27 12:17:01 2008

.tv is heavily used by the burgeoning Internet TV industry (including by yours truly).

It may contain cruft, but it is certainly not all cruft.

Regards
Marshall

On Jun 27, 2008, at 12:12 PM, John Levine wrote:

Hey, please don't ignore .tv. No cruft from me, at least.

The two letter country codes are a swamp all of their own, with no help from ICANN.

I hear that Tuvalu approximately doubled its GNP the year they sold the rights to .tv.

R's,
John