RE: ICANN opens up Pandora's Box of new TLDs

  • From: Brandon Butterworth
  • Date: Fri Jun 27 07:43:52 2008

> > > And no, companies *aren't* "forced to pay for another domain name"
> > > just because a new TLD appears -- they aren't doing it *now*
> >
> > Oh yes we are
>
> Looking at bbc.org and bbc.tv suggests that you are not.

We used not to, bbc.org and others are why we started. We
did have bbc.tv for a while, what you see
now shows why this is a considered a problem.

I tried to stick to just one, I was wrong, legal overuled technical.

Now we have thousands such as
bbcsathalanalatpaxathipataipaxaxonlao.com
but not some obvious ones

brandon