IPv4 source routing options and IPv6 Type 0 Routing Header

  • From: Fernando Gont
  • Date: Wed Jun 25 03:59:10 2008

Hello, folks,

Quite a few times it has been mentioned to me that some peering agreements require support for the IPv4 source routing options. I was wondering whether this is still the case for some ISPs, or it is not the case anymore.

I was also wondering if it has ever been the case that IPv6 peering agreements have required support for Type 0 Routing Header and, if it has, whether that still happens nowadays. (I guess not, but....)

Thanks so much!

Kind regards,

--
Fernando Gont
e-mail: [email protected] || [email protected]