Level3 IPv6 availability?

  • From: Jay Hennigan
  • Date: Tue Jun 24 14:38:08 2008

Is anyone at Level3 who is familiar with IPv6, or anyone who is a Level3 IPv6 customer lurking here? We are a Level3 BGP customer and our contacts are giving us a deer-in-the-headlights stare when we want to bring up our /32, claiming that they don't do IPv6 at all. Not native, not tunneled, zip, nada.

Yet, I see lots of AS3356 in the ipv6 routing tables, and there's this from three years ago...

http://nanog.org/mtg-0510/bamford.html

--
Jay Hennigan - CCIE #7880 - Network Engineering - [email protected]