Re: Latest instalment of the "hijacked /16s" story

  • From: Justin Shore
  • Date: Wed Jun 18 00:10:55 2008

Is the whole AS (33302) rogue like the AS advertising the SF Bay Packet Radio block is? Looking at the WHOIS for some of the prefixes advertised by both ASs, I see some common company names. That would lead me to believe that 33302 is no better than 33211 but I can't confirm that. Any takers?

Justin

Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:
Another legacy /16, after the previous one - the sf bay packet radio /16

http://www.47-usc-230c2.org/chapter3.html

This time 128.168/16 - and by the same group that seems to have acquired
control of the earlier one.

--srs