Re: [Outages] Outages have an Outage? (fwd)

  • From: Laurence F. Sheldon, Jr.
  • Date: Tue Jun 17 20:38:12 2008

Gadi Evron wrote:
Lightning storm, subsequent commercial power failure. UPS not up due to restructing.

How does it go..."For the want of a nail..." Nope ... "The cobblers son...." Maybe that is the one.

We are working on getting backup servers alive, as to DNS we used to secondary at vixie's, but due to IP changes and movements removed that for now.

A comedy of mistakes.

Funny unless you are explaining it to the boss.

--
Requiescas in pace o email              Two identifying characteristics
                                             of System Administrators:

ICBM Targeting Information: http://tinyurl.com/4sqczs