RE: Cable Colors

  • From: Mike Donahue
  • Date: Tue Jun 17 11:19:41 2008

Thanks.
>--
>Thank You, Joe

We use this cable for our UDP applications:
http://www.amazon.com/Denon-AKDL1-Dedicated-Link-Cable/dp/B000I1X6PM .
The fluoropolymer coating makes sure we don't drop any packets onto the
floor.  At least that's what the salesman told me.  And we don't need to
color-code them, they just kind of glow from their own awesomeness.

Mike Donahue
WATG