Re: Spamhaus down?

  • From: Steve Linford
  • Date: Fri Jun 13 11:10:20 2008
On 13 Jun 2008, at 16:35, Matthew Black wrote:

On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 08:02:58 +0000
 Steve Linford <[email protected]> wrote:
On 12 Jun 2008, at 20:55, Raymond L. Corbin wrote:
Something going on with SpamHaus site/ dnsbl servers?

We get a spamhaus data feed of PBL, SBL, and XBL
and have not seen any problems recently.

matthew black
california state university, long beach

He sent more info, the 'problem' is he's not getting an A record when looking up our zones, such as zen.spamhaus.org. I've fired back the usual canned response which says "our dns zones don't have A records because... they are dns zones, not hosts" ;)

  Steve Linford
  The Spamhaus Project
  http://www.spamhaus.org