RE: comcast

  • From: David Prall
  • Date: Thu Jun 12 22:13:08 2008

Tom,
Where would that be located. From my house my UUNet/MCI/Verizon Business
Link doesn't have it. My speakeasy link doesn't have it either. All of
Comcast was out in my neighborhood (Alexandria, VA) yesterday at 7pm when I
got home, was still out at 11pm when I went to bed, up and running fine this
AM.

David

--
http://dcp.dcptech.com