RE: Power/temperature monitoring

  • From: Josh Fiske
  • Date: Wed Jun 04 22:20:32 2008

Frank,

We have had good luck with a device called TemPager (http://tempager.com/).  Our specific device is used for SNMP temperature monitoring, but they also make a device that includes the ability to humidity, power, flood, room entry, etc. etc.

Hope that is helpful,

Josh

- - - -
Joshua Fiske '03, '04
Network and Security Engineer
Clarkson University, Office of Information Technology
(315) 268-6722 -- Fax:  (315) 268-6570
GPG Key:  http://clarkson.edu/~jfiske/jfiske_pub.asc
[email protected]

CONFIDENTIALITY:  This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.