Re: OLD root server IP addresses through history

  • From: Sean Donelan
  • Date: Wed Jun 04 10:20:58 2008

On Wed, 4 Jun 2008, [email protected] wrote:
On Mon, Jun 02, 2008 at 02:53:26PM -0400, Sean Donelan wrote:

http://www.donelan.com/dnstimeline.html

NIC.DDN.MIL 26.0.0.73 root service ends (last "original" root server)

	it would much more helpful to have citations for your
	dates.

Most of the dates came from the Namedroppers mailing list archives. A few came from other mailing lists or newspaper articles at the time.

But my actual question, which I neglected to include, Is Net-26 still seeing queries to the 26.0.0.73 root after 18 years?