Re: Querstions about COGENT and their services...

  • From: David Coulson
  • Date: Tue Jun 03 12:10:37 2008

There have been a few discussions over the last few months on Cogent - Seems the response is mixed, depending if you're on Cogent or old PSINet facilities. My experience has been that you get what you pay for - They're the cheapest, that's for sure. I've not heard anything about them in the last couple of months, but the last year has been filled with almost monthly service outages or congestion.

David

TS Glassey wrote:
So at one time Cogent was one of the lowest performing bandwidth providers. Anyone have any responses to their current operations?