Re: IPV6 network feeds

  • From: Antonio Querubin
  • Date: Mon Jun 02 15:52:59 2008

On Mon, 2 Jun 2008, Heather Schiller wrote:

If Verizon = AS701/702/703 (VerizonBusiness/UUnet/MCI) then you should be able to just call your sales person and ask for it.. We can do native in several locations, and if native isn't available in your location, we can set you up w/ a tunnel and move you over to native when it becomes available.

**Any current Verizon Business (fUUnet/MCI) customer can call and ask for IPv6 connectivity. There is no additional charge for turning up IPv6 on your existing connection**

Does that also include connections through resellers? In our case, that's WBS Connect. I asked them about this last year and was told that their contact at Verizon Business had told them IPv6 wasn't available. Has that changed?

Antonio Querubin
whois:  AQ7-ARIN