Re: [OFFTOPIC] Re: NANOG NYC Event

  • From: Tuc at T-B-O-H.NET
  • Date: Mon Jun 02 12:44:13 2008

> Datavision on 5th avenue near 40th street (Manhattan) has saved me in a
> pinch when I've needed multimode cables (still dunno where to buy smf at
> a retail shop in nyc).

	Just be careful you pay 100% attention to what you want and what
you get. I went for a disk drive, brought it upstairs, paid for it, and
when they were checking it they found the item in the box wasn't the same
I paid for (Serial numbers didn't match). I didn't even get out the store,
so I asked for a refund. Store credit only, and its only good for a year.

		Tuc