RE: Power/temperature monitoring

  • From: Gregori Parker
  • Date: Fri May 30 12:35:08 2008

Perhaps a little pricier than the others mentioned, but I've had great
experiences with the APC Netbotz line...the additional audio, visual and
door monitoring comes in handy, plus it plays well with snmp-based
trending tools like cacti and mrtg.  Netbotz also monitors humidty, dew
point, airflow, etc, which is great for measuring differentiation
between cold and hot rows.