Re: Power/temperature monitoring

  • From: Matthew Crocker
  • Date: Fri May 30 11:24:32 2008

We used an Uptime Device and it didn't work out too well. We switched to an AKCP SensorProbe8-60 http://www.akcp.com/company/sensorProbe8X60.htm which has worked out better.

We need a lot of dry contacts to monitor our alarm relays (Cisco ONS15454, Taqua T7000, Liebert HVACs, Generator, Fire Suppression, etc, etc...)

On May 30, 2008, at 11:10 AM, Mike Tancsa wrote:

At 10:58 AM 5/30/2008, Frank Bulk wrote:

Required:
- temperature sensor
- 110 VAC power monitoring (on/off, not necessarily current)
- Ethernet interface (at least SNMP, Web GUI and

We have been using "Uptime Devices". Our units have room for 3 sensors (we have 2 temp and one for humidity). Web, SNMP, ethernet, external AC power blob. Its a fairly small form factor and it has been reliable for us over the years. Alerts work as expected and havent had any false positives either over the years.

---Mike