Re: AT&T BGP blackholing

  • From: Brian Wallingford
  • Date: Wed May 28 00:37:47 2008

If you're a direct customer, use your MIS contact.  We've used them for
nearly 8 years, and I've been consistently impressed.  If not, your
upstream should be your first point of contact.

For maintenance (e.g., prefix-list mods) they tend to take their time
unless you insist on expedition;  but, for performance-impacting issues,
they're quite responsive.

cheers,
brian