Re: unsubscribe

  • From: Patrick Muldoon
  • Date: Tue May 27 13:51:01 2008

On May 27, 2008, at 1:37 PM, Pederson, Krishna wrote:

Really now ... why we using [email protected] instead of [email protected]?
Totally messed up my mail filtering system.

Sometime last week people started sending TO or CC'ing [email protected]
instead of [email protected]

Can we go back? Thanks, mkay.

Is there regardless of which alias to the list used, much easier to filter on IMHO

-Patrick

--
Patrick Muldoon
Network/Software Engineer

Don't try to out-weird me, three eyes. I get weirder things than you in my breakfast cereal.
- Zaphod Beeblebrox, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy