Re: Hauling gear around a NANOG meeting

  • From: andrew young
  • Date: Thu May 22 17:30:24 2008

Once you all get there, you will realize how awesome this place is.
There is nothing to be afraid. Just remember, carry around an unlimited
metrocard and a subway map. Taking cabs everything can get expensive.

for those that are planning to spend the weekend in NYC, be sure to
check out http://www.bigapplebbq.org/ its huge every year.
-
------------------------------------
Andrew Young
Webair Internet Development, Inc
Phone: 1 866 WEBAIR 1
FAX: 516.938.5100
http://www.webair.com
[email protected]
We are interested in any feedback you might have about the service
you received. Please contact our technical support consumer care manager
directly at 1.866.WEBAIR1 or e-mail [email protected]