Re: Hauling gear around a NANOG meeting

  • From: Hyunseog Ryu
  • Date: Thu May 22 17:28:21 2008

Probably if you stick to common sense, it will be o.k.
If you see broken windows and/or lots of graffiti in the wall,
probably I wouldn't go there. ^>^

Since you will be seeing more people in NYC area,
you may get some stress to see lots of people,
but overall it's not that bad.
Just stick to your instinct, and common sense.

Hyun