Re: [NANOG] Earthlink Relayed Spam Increase

  • From: Kameron Gasso
  • Date: Mon May 19 16:27:05 2008

Jason J. W. Williams wrote:
> We're seeing a marked increase of spam originating from Earthlink mail
> servers over the past week and a half. Is anyone else seeing a spike
> localized to Earthlink as well?

We've seen a fair amount lately.  Additionally, a couple of people I
assist with administration were having issues due to their use of SORBS
and several of Earthlink's mail servers being listed for several days.
--
Kameron Gasso | Senior Systems Administrator | visp.net
Direct: 541-955-6903 | Fax: 541-471-0821