Re: [NANOG] IOS rootkits

  • From: Tony Varriale
  • Date: Sat May 17 00:03:48 2008

IIRC, the toolkit(s) can only be installed once having priv 15 on the
device.

If this is the case, the practicality of this is...well...not that
significant.

I do think the significance is that we are getting closer and closer to
treating infrastructure devices as end stations with respect to
susceptibility.

Looking forward to seeing all the details.

Gadi, have fun :)

tv